FP Girls told us their frighteningly fabulous costume ideas for Halloween this year. Here are the top answers!
1) Vampire – This classic costume has reached an all time cool with the popularity of the Twilight Saga and shows like the Vampire Diaries. Dark clothes and pale skin are perfect for this choice. And remember! No vampire costume is complete without a fun set of fangs!
2) Witch – Which costume is so cute it’s scary? Why it’s the witch of course! This awesome costume can be super scary or super cute. Either way, this costume will never go out of style! To perfect this bewitching costume you can’t forget a pointy hat and broomstick!
3) Katy Perry – This ‘California Gurl’ is always dressed in funky fashion. A bright blue wig and candy covered dress will be sure to make you stand out this Halloween!
4) Monster High – Be the cool ghoul in school with a trendy Monster High costume! Whether you go as Clawdeen, Draculaura, or Frankie, we’re sure you’ll look BOOtiful!
5) Taylor Swift – This country cutie is not only a top artist, but also top costume choice this Halloween! For a T.Swift inspired costume try a sparkly dress, cowgirl boots, and acoustic guitar. And don’t forget her signature golden locks!
6) Fairy – This adorable costume is simple. With the right pair of wings and a hand full of fairy dust you’ll be looking absolutely magical!
7) Zombie – For a fun twist on this classic costume bring last years costume back from the dead! Have fun tearing up your princess or cheerleading costume and transform yourself into a zombie queen or dead cheerleader! Don’t forget to add some ghoulish grey makeup to make this costume extra spooky!
8) Princess – Be the belle of the ball in a stunning princess costume. Just make sure to be home on time, before your carriage turns back into a pumpkin!
10) Devil – This classic costume makes BAD look SO GOOD! To look devilishly good this Halloween complete you bright red devil costume with a pair of horns and a pitchfork. Just make sure not to cause too much mayhem this year!
What do YOU plan on being this Halloween? Let us know in the comments below!
And Remember! Be safe and have a Spookatacular Halloween!